First of all HAPPY EASTER to all of you. Hope you will have a joyful day with your family and/or friends!!
It’s always a challenge what to prepare for Easter lunch, don’t you think? Obviously eggs play a huge role in Easter lunches, so I thought these cute little Easter Asparagus Quiche would be perfect on today’s menu. Actually they are perfect for any starter (antipasto) for that matter!
What did you prepare?? I hope you would like to share it with me in the comments and inspire me with your delicious creations!!
- puff pastry
- 3 eggs
- 400 gr. asparagus
- 250 gr. ricotta
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cut the asparagus in small pieces and boil them for 10 minutes in salted water.
- Let them cool down.
- Take a round quiche tin (24cm) or 6 to 8 mini quiche tins ( I used the mini ones).
- Place parchment paper in the tin(s) with puff pastry on top of it.
- Mix the ricotta and eggs until smooth and add the asparagus. Mix well again.
- Put the ricotta-asparagus mixture on top of the puff pastry.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes.